Sixteen-O-Run Fitness Center
Welcome to Sixteen-O-Run, a state-of-the-art fitness center for the exclusive benefit of 1601 Market tenants.
The facility is managed by HealthEase, Inc., Philadelphia’s leading fitness management company. The HealthEase staff are qualified health & fitness professionals ready to assist with your wellness needs.
Located on the 10th floor of 1601 Market Street in Philadelphia, the fitness center offers premium quality exercise equipment as well as valuable wellness services and amenities.
The membership fee is $22.50/month, paid monthly.
Want to join? Scroll to bottom of this page for instructions!
If you are a current member, click here to download the Reopening for COVID-19 waiver.
Click here for our reopening guidelines for using the fitness center. We look forward to seeing you!
Fitness Center Hours:* Monday – Friday, 6 am – 10 pm; Saturday & Sunday, 8 am – 5 pm
*Hours may be limited due to safety precautions.
Full Array of Exercise Equipment:
- Upright & Recumbent Bikes
- Full line of Cybex Selectorized Weight Machines
- Free Weights, including Smith Machine, Dumbbells & Olympic Plates
- Adjustable Benches
- Stability Balls
- Bosu Trainers
- Medicine Balls
- Foam Rollers
- Balance Discs
Group Exercise Classes – More information to come.
Led by trained and certified fitness professionals, Sixteen-O-Run classes are fun and effective workouts!
Individualized Exercise Routines: You may receive a free customized exercise program from our trained staff. Program updates will be offered on an ongoing basis to ensure steady progress is being made to attain your individual goals.
Fitness Assessments: Fitness assessments help determine baseline values for tracking your progress. Blood pressure and body composition are among the health parameters measured.
Locker Rooms: For your comfort and convenience, the locker rooms will provide daily locker use, showers, bath & body gel, and complimentary shower & workout towels.
Locker & Laundry Service:* Rental lockers are available for personal use on a first come, first serve basis. This popular amenity is also available with laundry service, which enables your workout clothes to be washed and returned to your locker each day.
Personal Training:* For additional motivation, support and guidance, you can choose to receive one-on-one instruction from a certified trainer. Personal training is highly effective in maximizing the results achieved from your workouts. Virtual and on-site training is available.
Nutrition Counseling:* If you would like to address your dietary concerns and receive guidance for improving your eating habits, you may consult with one of our Your Fuel™ registered dietitians. Most health insurance plans provide 100% coverage for the private sessions! Virtual counseling is available.
Company Tailored Programs:* HealthEase can provide Fit Fests, educational health & fitness seminars, and other wellness programs – right in your offices.
*Additional cost incurred. See a staff member for more information.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Click here to download and complete the Membership Agreement/Application.
- Click here to download and complete the Reopening for COVID-19 waiver.
- Click here for the Payment Form.
- Complete all 3 documents and either email them to email@example.com or drop off at Fitness Center.
- Once we receive your completed Agreement/Application form, Payment form and waiver, your membership to the Fitness Center will begin and your 1601 Market Street Access Badge will be activated to allow you into the Fitness Center.
- Your credit card payments will be made automatically each month, unless you deactivate your membership.
- Any questions? Contact HealthEase at firstname.lastname@example.org or Property Management at email@example.com.