Sixteen-O-Run Fitness Center
Welcome to Sixteen-O-Run, a state-of-the-art fitness center for the exclusive benefit of 1601 Market tenants. As an employee working within this building, you are eligible to join Sixteen-O-Run. The facility is managed by HealthEase, Inc., Philadelphia’s leading fitness management company. The HealthEase staff are qualified health & fitness professionals ready to assist with your wellness needs.
Located on the 10th floor of 1601 Market Street in Philadelphia, the fitness center offers premium quality exercise equipment as well as valuable wellness services and amenities.
The current membership fee is $22.50/month, paid monthly.
Fitness Center Hours Monday – Friday, 6 am – 10 pm Saturday & Sunday, 8 am – 5 pm
Full Array of Exercise Equipment:
- Upright & Recumbent Bikes
- Full line of Cybex Selectorized Weight Machines
- Free Weights, including Smith Machine, Dumbbells & Olympic Plates
- Adjustable Benches
- Stability Balls
- Bosu Trainers
- Medicine Balls
- Foam Rollers
- Balance Discs
Group Exercise Classes – see class schedule.
Led by trained and certified fitness professionals, Sixteen-O-Run classes are fun and effective workouts!
Individualized Exercise Routines: You may receive a free customized exercise program from our trained staff. Program updates will be offered on an ongoing basis to ensure steady progress is being made to attain your individual goals.
Fitness Assessments: Fitness assessments help determine baseline values for tracking your progress. Blood pressure and body composition are among the health parameters measured.
Locker Rooms: For your comfort and convenience, the locker rooms will provide daily locker use, showers, bath & body gel, and complimentary shower & workout towels.
Locker & Laundry Service:* Rental lockers are available for personal use on a first come, first serve basis. This popular amenity is also available with laundry service, which enables your workout clothes to be washed and returned to your locker each day.
Personal Training:* For additional motivation, support and guidance, you can choose to receive one-on-one instruction from a certified trainer. Personal training is highly effective in maximizing the results achieved from your workouts.
Nutrition Counseling:* If you would like to address your dietary concerns and receive guidance for improving your eating habits, you may consult with one of our Your Fuel™ registered dietitians. Most health insurance plans provide 100% coverage for the private sessions!
Company Tailored Programs:* HealthEase can provide Fit Fests, educational health & fitness seminars, and other wellness programs – right in your offices.
*Additional cost incurred. See a staff member for more information.
BRIDGET TOBIN, SITE MANAGER Bridget graduated from Temple University in 2011 with a Bachelor’s degree in public health. She is a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor through the National Personal Training Institute. Aside from the gym, Bridget enjoys playing tennis and traveling. Bridget believes fitness is a journey that leads you to a happier, healthier lifestyle. Consistency is key!
HOW TO JOIN:
- Click JOIN NOW to download and complete the Agreement/Application.
- Deliver to the Property Management office or email it to Fitness Center Manager Bridget Tobin at email@example.com.
- Click MAKE PAYMENT to be directed to the PayPal payment page. (A PayPal account is not required; your credit or debit card is also accepted.)
- Click Continue after you have completed your payment information. It will take you to Review Your Payment to ensure your information is correct.
- Once confirmed, click Agree & Pay.
- Your payments will be made automatically each month, unless you deactivate your membership.
- Once we receive your completed Agreement/Application form and your initial payment of $22.50, your membership to the Fitness Center begins and your 1601 Market Street Access Badge will be activated to allow you into the fitness center.
- Any questions? Contact Bridget Tobin at 215.936.5102 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Property Management at email@example.com.